High Purity Mosi2 Heating Elements , 1700 °C / 1800 °C Moly Disilicide Heating Elements Rod
Application: Widely used in research and production of glass, ceramic, refractory, metallurgy, steel-making, crystal, electronic parts, semiconductor material. The model including BR1700 (working temperature 1600℃) and BR1800 (working temperature 1700℃)
- The heater has the function of antioxidant and auto repair, and suitable for different kinds of continuous working during the oxygen atmosphere.
- Molding by heat process and model size is standard, so we can produce special shapes and sizes according to customer requirements.
- Adopt a special process for joint molding with fasten welding and strong impact resistance.
- High density and excellent electrical conductivity, high heating rate, and low power consumption.
- The old one and the new one could be used together.
High temperature antioxidant property:
At a high temperature oxidizing atmosphere, a dense quartz SiO2 protect layer will be generated in the surface of the hot zone to prevent the element from further oxidation. When the temperature is higher than 1700C, the protection layer would be melt. Due to the effect of surface tension, quartz agglomerating into drops, and loses the protection. Then continue to use in the oxidizing atmosphere, the quartz protection layer again generate.
Note: the element can’t be used for a long time in the temperature range of 400C to 700C, otherwise it will be strongly oxidated and damaged
3.The influence of the different atmosphere
|Atmosphere||Max element temperature|
|1700 type||1800 type|
|He Ar Ne||1650C||1750C|
|Heating zone dia.|
|Cooling zone dia.|
|Heating zone length|
|Cooling zone length|
|Note: 1.Special size is customizable.|
2.Delivery time only need 3 days for normal size
|Model: BR1700 (working temperature 1600℃) and BR1800(working temperature 1700℃)|
Please confirm the following data before order:
1. Type （U, W, L)
2. Diameter: D1, D2
3. Heating zone length: Le
4. Cooling zone length: Lu
5. The distance between two terminals: A