High Temperature Bottom Loading Furnace up to 1700℃
This bottom loading furnace is very convenient to load and unload, and the heating elements are distributed around the furnace evenly so that the temperature is uniform. The Max. temperature is 1700°C.
The bottom lifting furnace platform is located under the electric furnace, which can be lifted manually or automatically. The furnace can also be made into a Bogie Hearth Furnace, which is convenient to operate.
The electric bottom loading furnace is widely used for battery materials, electronic ceramics, magnetic materials, non-ferrous metals, chemical raw materials, etc. Meanwhile, it is suitable for sapphire wafer annealing and zirconia sensor heating treatment in scientific labs or universities, etc.
Bottom Loading Furnace Features:
- Max temperature:
1200℃ (HRE Fe-Cr-Al-Mo wire)
1400℃ (SiC Heater)
1700℃ (MoSi2 Heater)
- Large loading capacity, easy operation, and high efficiency,
- Suitable for small workpiece high-temperature heating treatment.
- Four-sided heating, excellent furnace temperature uniformity (< ±5 °C).
- The furnace materials use the vacuum-formed high-purity alumina fiber materials, which can bear the high temperature, excellent heat preservation performance.
- Digital intelligent temperature controller with PID control, 51-segments
- programmable temperature rise curve.
- Electrostatic spray shell, resistant to corrosion and acid.
- Increase efficiency by built a double rail trolley.
Bottom Loading Furnace Standard Spares:
- High-temperature gloves
- Crucible clip
- Operation Manual
Bottom Loading Furnace Optional Spares:
- RS232/RS485 software
- Silicon carbide / corundum board
- intake hole / exhaust hole
- 7 inch HD touch screen
Bottom Loading Furnace Technical Specifications
|Max. temperature||1700 ℃ (<2hour)|
|Working temperature||800-1600 ℃|
|Temperature controlling||● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.|
● 51 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate, and dwell time.
● Built-in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken thermocouple broken protection.
● Over-temperature protection and alarm allow for operation without an attendant.
|Optional of Temperature controlling||● Software (Furnace can be operated by PC by installing a control software)|
● Touch screen temperature controller
|Temperature accuracy||± 1℃|
|Heating rate||0-15 ℃/min|
|Thermocouple||B type with 99.7% purity Alumina tube|
|Heating element||MoSi2 heating elements|
|Furnace Chamber||Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials|
● First layer: 1800℃ ceramic fiber board
● Second layer: 1600℃ ceramic fiber board
● Third layer: 1260℃ ceramic fiber board
|Furnace structure||Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60℃|
|Furnace door||● Bottom loading open|
● Power cutting off when furnace door open
|Working voltage||110V or 220V, 50HZ/60HZ, 1 phases (As per your order)|
|Warranty||● One year limited warranty with lifetime support. (Consumable parts such as thermocouple is not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products).|
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
Ⅱ. Application Notes
|Using Attentions||● Cooling rate for this bottom loading furnace shall also not exceed 10 ℃/min.|
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
Bottom Loading Furnace up to 1200℃
Bottom Loading Furnace up to 1400℃
|BR-14BL-8||1400||200*200*200||8||5||1||Sic heating elements|| |
Bottom Loading Furnace up to 1600℃
|BR-17BL-8||1700||200*200*200||8||5||1||MoSi2 heating elements|| |
See our other Muffle Furnace:
Follow us on Facebook