CE Standard 1800℃ Muffle Furnace
BR-18HM Super high temperature muffle furnace is CE certified muffle furnace which consists of super high quality alumina fiber brick with ZrO2 liner and famous Kanthal Super-1900 MoSi2 heating elements which can be used up to 1800℃. Temperature is controlled by high precision SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) digital controller with accuracy +/-1℃ and 51 segments programmable. It is an ideal tool for materials annealing and sintering in your research laboratory.
1. Operation Temperature: 1700℃ (1800℃ for short time).
2. Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient alumina fiber ceramic insulation.
3. Heavy duty double layer structure with cooling fan. Lower teperature in outside case.
4. PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
5. Power control with 30 segments programmable.
|Ⅰ. Technical Specifications|
|Max. temperature||1800℃ (<2hour)|
|Standard Temperature controlling||● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle|
fired, current limiting resistor.
|Optional of Temperature controlling||● Software (Furnace can be operated by PC by installing a control software)|
● Touch screen temperature controller
|Temperature Uniformity||±5℃ over 120mm @ 1800℃|
±3℃ over 80mm @ 1700℃
|Heating rate||0-15℃ /min|
|Thermocouple||B type (Pt-Rh to Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube|
|Heating element||MoSi2 heating elements|
|Furnace Chamber||Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials|
● First layer: 1900℃ ceramic fiber board.
● Second layer: 1700℃ ceramic fiber board.
● Third layer: 1260℃ ceramic fiber board.
|Furnace structure||Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60℃|
|Furnace door||● Power cutting off when furnace door open|
|Warranty||● One year limited warranty with life time support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)|
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
|Ⅱ. Application Notes|
|Using Attentions||● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10℃ /min.|
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
● Refractory door block must be inserted before closing door.
|Furnace Chamber Size(mm)|
(Width x Height x Depth)
|Note:||Special size is customizable.|