CE Standard Electric Muffle Furnace 1700 ℃ Max.
BR-17M muffle furnace 1700type consists of high-quality alumina fiber brick and MoSi2 heating elements with the special design. This lab furnace can be used up to 1700℃. It is an ideal electric muffle furnace for materials annealing and sintering in your research laboratory.
Muffle Furnace 1700 Type Features
- Operation Temperature: 1600℃ (1700℃ for short time).
- Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient alumina fiber ceramic insulation.
- Heavy-duty double-layer structure with the cooling fan. Lower temperature in outside case.
- PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
- Power control with 51 segments programmable.
Muffle Furnace 1700 Type Specifications
Ⅰ. Technical Specifications
|Max. temperature||1700℃ (<2hour)|
|Standard Temperature controlling||● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.|
● 51 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant.
|Optional of Temperature controlling||● Software (Furnace can be operated by PC by installing a control software )|
● Touch screen temperature controller
|Temperature Uniformity||±5℃ over 120mm @ 1700℃|
±3℃ over 80mm @ 1600℃
|Thermocouple||B type (Pt-Rh to Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube|
|Heating element||MoSi2 heating elements for Muffle Furnace 1700 Type|
|Furnace Chamber||Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials|
● First layer: 1800℃ ceramic fiber board.
● Second layer: 1600℃ ceramic fiber board.
● Third layer: 1260℃ ceramic fiber board.
|Furnace structure||Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60℃|
|Furnace door||● Power cutting off when furnace door open|
|Warranty||● One year limited warranty with life time support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)|
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
Ⅱ. Application Notes
|Using Attentions||● Cooling rate of this Muffle Furnace 1700 Type shall also not exceed 10℃/min.|
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
● Refractory door block must be inserted before closing door.
Muffle Furnace 1700 Type Standard Size:
|Furnace Chamber Size(mm)|
(Width x Height x Depth)
|Note:||Special size is customizable.|
See our other Muffle Furnace:
- How to Extend MoSi2 Heating Elements Life
Follow us on Facebook