Vacuum Gas Quenching Furnace for quenching high-speed tool steel, measuring vacuum hardening and cutting steel, tool steel, and other alloy steel.
Brother vacuum gas quenching furnace is made up of a furnace shell, graphite heating chamber, vacuum system, and cooling system. The heating chamber material is graphite felt. The furnace includes the Vertical type and Horizontal type, and blowing methods includes circular blowing and up-down blowing. This furnace can be equipped with a hot stirring fan for low-temperature stirring (Optional: Stirring fan) and can be vented at any temperature (Optional: valve heat exchanger).
This furnace is widely used in aerospace/aviation, weapons, automobiles, electronics, machinery industry, and other fields, and can be used for heating treatment of annealing, tempering, quenching, brazing, etc.
Vacuum gas quenching furnace video
Vacuum gas quenching furnace features
- The heating chamber is composed of a graphite heater, graphite soft felt, and hard felt, the max temperature is 1320℃.
- The multiserial graphite spray nozzle is located inside the heating chamber along with the induction inwall. The gas uniform was sprayed from the spray nozzle during gas quenching.
- The material platform is composed of graphite support, hearth, and Al2O3 sticker. This structure will prevent the adhesion between the platform and hearth during high temperatures.
- Gas cooling system: which is composed of a high-press wheel blower, multistage high-efficient copper heat exchanger, and duct deflector. Filling high purity N2 or Ar during gas cooling, spray to the workpiece through duct deflector to achieve workpiece uniform cooling.
- The gas cooling pressure is adjustable from 1-10 bar.
Max cooling rate: from 1200℃ to 300℃ less than 5min.
Vacuum Gas Quenching Furnace Technical Specifications
|Furnace structure||Single chamber, horizontal|
|Furnace door closing mode||Fast tighting by hinge and gear ring, pneumatic drving|
|Max loading capacity||80kg (Including tooling) (other sizes can be customized)|
|Max temperature||1320 ℃|
|The working temperature in a vacuum||500-1250℃|
|Vacuum parameters||● Ultimate vacuum level 4×10-1Pa|
● Working vacuum level 4Pa
● Pressure rise rate (Complete drying): ≤3Pa/h
● Pumping speed (To working vacuum): ≤20 min
● Partial pressure range: 10-800Pa
● Max inner pressure (Absolute pressure): ≤6 bar
|Cooling parameters||● Cooling speed (1200℃ to 300℃, 6bar, ≦700KG):5mins|
● Air tube (18 pcs main,6 pcs small), material: seamless tube
● Heat exchanger: red copper, finned tube
● Heat exchanger water feeding pattern: back in, front out
|Input voltage||380V 3P, 50Hz|
|Rated heating power||80KW|
|Cooling fan power||45kW|
|Cooling water||The temperature of the cooling water inlet: 20-32℃|
The pressure of cooling water: 0.2-0.3MPa
|Total weight||Approx 3 tons|
|Floor area||Approx 20m3|
|Cooling gas||N2/Ar, purity over 99.99%|
|Compressed air pressure||0.4-0.6MPa|
|Control system||● Temp control mode: Programmable auto single-zone|
● Control mode: Full-automatic/Manual
● Cooling mode: air cooling/natural cooling
- Other sizes can be customized.
Contact us for more details like:
- Furnace Body
- Vacuum System
- Heating System
- Cooling System
- Auxiliary System
- Control System
We can also make some special designs according to your requirements.
Vacuum gas quenching furnace standard model:
More Vacuum Furnace:
- Vacuum Brazing Furnace
- Vacuum Furnace up to 1700℃
- Vacuum Induction Melting Furnace
- Vacuum Oil Quenching Furnace
Follow us on Facebook