High Temperature Lab Vacuum Furnace, 2200℃ Max. High Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace.
This high temperature Vacuum Furnace is cost-effective. Max. vacuum 7×10-4Pa. Excellent uniformity, precise control for vacuum sintering, brazing, and hardening, etc. It is used for ceramic materials, ceramic-metal composites, refractory metals, and alloy materials, as well as vacuum brazing of alloy tools and superhard materials.
High Temperature Vacuum Furnace Applications:
- Vacuum heat treatment – hardening, tempering, and annealing
- Vacuum brazing
Advantages of High Temperature Vacuum Furnace:
- No surface oxidation or discoloration
- Minimal distortion
- Flux free brazing
- Repeatable quality
- Clean, safe, quiet and efficient
All our vacuum furnaces can be used with either an inert gas or a reactive gas. The majority of products in our vacuum furnace range are available with either ceramic fiber, molybdenum, or graphite insulation. On request, a furnace with a graphite insulation chamber can be configured to safely operate at up to 2200°C.
3 types of Furnace Chamber for optional
High Temperature Vacuum Furnace on Customers Site:
Ⅰ. Technical Specifications
|Working temperature||1200℃ (Heating wires)|
1350℃ (Molybdenum strap heaters )
1600℃ (MoSi heating elements)
2200℃ (Graphite heating element)
|Furnace chamber insulation||1200℃ (Ceramic fiber board)|
1350℃ (Molybdenum sheets and Stainless steel sheets )
1600℃ (Ceramic fiber board)
2200℃ (Carbon felt)
|Furnace structure||●Double layers Carbon steel casing with water cooling system to ensure the surface below 30℃|
● Furnace door inside is polished stainless steel
|Working voltage||380V 50HZ 3P (or according to your standard)|
|Temperature controlling||● PLC or PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.|
● 51 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without an attendant.
|Optional of temperature controlling||● Software (Furnace can be operated by PC by installing a control software )|
● Touch screen temperature controller
|Heating rate||Heating rate<20 ℃/min|
|Thermocouple||1200℃ (S type)|
1350℃ (S type)
1600℃ (B type)
2200℃ (W-Re type)
|Vacuum pump||● 10Pa with Double stages rotary pump|
● 7×10-1Pa with Mechanical pump and Roots pump
●7×10-3Pa with Mechanical pump and Diffusion pump
●7×10-4Pa with Mechanical pump and Molecular pump
|Warranty||● One year limited warranty with lifetime support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)|
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
Ⅱ. Application Notes
|Using Attentions||● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 5 ℃ /min.|
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use.
Furnace Standard Size as below: (other sizes can be customized)
Heating Wires High Temperature Vacuum Furnace up to 1200℃
|Model||Max Temp.||Chamber size|
Molybdenum Sheets High Temperature Vacuum Furnace up to 1350℃
MoSi2 Heater High Temperature Vacuum Furnace up to 1700℃
High Temperature Graphite Vacuum Furnace up to 2200℃
More Vacuum Furnace:
Follow us on Facebook