High Temperature Hydrogen Atmosphere Furnace, 1600℃ Hydrogen Gas Controlled Furnace
Hydrogen atmosphere furnace is specially designed for sintering or annealing materials in hydrogen or inert gas environment. The highest temperature can reach to 1600℃. Alumina fiber is used as a furnace chamber material and Mo wire is used as the heating element. The cooling water pipe is embedded in the sealing plate at the top of the furnace body to ensure the sealing performance during working. This electric furnace is suitable for materials (such as fluorescent materials, titanium alloys, etc.) that need to be sintered in the environment of inert gas or reducing atmosphere.
- The working temperature can be adjusted at 0 ℃ ~ 1600 ℃.
- Heating element: High purity molybdenum wire (molybdenum content 99.99%)
- Double-layer shell structure with air-cooling and water-cooling system to maintain the positive internal pressure of 0.02MP and negative pressure up to -0.1MP.
- Build a pressure sensor and a pressure controller. According to the set pressure limit, control the inlet and outlet valves to protect the high and low pressure.
- The furnace body is equipped with two large-flow flowmeters (N2: 0~3.5L / min, H2: 0~3.5L / min) float flowmeter, which can freely control the gas flow.
- H2 safety device: H2 tail gas is automatically ignited and burned. The flame detector will automatically ignite when the flame is extinguished. The H2 is automatically cut off when the ignition fails and then filling N2 for security.
|Ⅰ. Technical Specifications|
|Max. temperature||1700℃ (<2hour)|
|Standard Temperature controlling||● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.|
● 51 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken Thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant
|Optional of Temperature controlling||● Software (Furnace can be operated by PC by installing a control software)|
● Touch screen temperature controller
|Temperature Uniformity||±5℃ over 120mm @ 1600℃|
±3℃ over 80mm @ 1600℃
|Heating rate||0-15℃ /min|
|Thermocouple||B type (Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube|
|Heating element||Molybdenum Wire|
|Furnace Chamber||Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials|
● First layer: 1800℃ ceramic fiber board.
● Second layer: 1600℃ ceramic fiber board.
● Third layer: 1430℃ ceramic fiber board.
|Furnace structure||Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60℃|
|Furnace door||● Power cutting off when furnace door open|
|Warranty||● One year limited warranty with life time support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)|
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
|Ⅱ. Application Notes|
|Using Attentions||● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10℃/min.|
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
● Refractory door block must be inserted before closing door.
|Model||Max. Temp.||Chamber size||Voltage||Power|
Warning: You must ensure that a qualified hydrogen detector is installed to alert you to a hydrogen leak.