High Temperature Crucible Furnace up to 1200°C for Melting
Brother crucible furnace has unique ceramic fiber insulation around the chamber, the chamber can provide excellent uniformity temperature and energy efficiency. Its crucible is made of high-purity quartz. The heating element is embedded in the insulation for maximum heat transfer to the chamber. Max. temperature can reach 1200℃.
Crucible Furnace Application:
It is widely used in the field of ceramic, metallurgy, electronic, chemical, machinery, anti-fire material, new material development, special material, building material for calcining high purity compound under the condition of inert gas, also can be used for annealing or roasting and sintering ceramic material.
Crucible Furnace Features:
- High purity quartz crucible
- Designed for sintering ceramic parts, components, materials, etc.
- Double layers steel casing with fan cooling, to ensure the surface of furnace below 50C.
- Simple operation process through 30 segment PID control panel.
- Integrated double circuit and alarm system make the furnace more safe, stable and reliable.
- Better temperature uniformity and can be flowed into different inert gas or draw out to vacuum.
- Vacuum optional.
Ⅰ. Crucible Furnace Technical Specifications
Dia.80xheight300mm Dia.100xheight300mm Dia.120xheight300mm Dia.240xheight220mm
|Standard Temperature controlling
|● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
● 50 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken Thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant
|Optional of Temperature controlling
|● Software (Furnace can be operated by PC by installing a control software)
● Touch screen temperature controller
|±5℃ over 120mm @ 1200℃
±3℃ over 80mm @ 1100℃
|K type (Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube
|Two layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
● First layer: 1430℃ ceramic fiber board.
● Second layer: 1260℃ ceramic fiber board.
|Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60℃
|● Power cutting off when furnace door open
|● One year limited warranty for crucible furnace with life time support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
Ⅱ. Application Notes
|● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10℃ /min.
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
● Refractory door block must be inserted before closing door.
Note: The chamber size of this crucible furnace can be customized.
See our other Muffle Furnace:
Follow us on Facebook