Vacuum gas/oil quenching furnace
Vacuum Gas / Oil Quenching Furnaces mainly used to process critical parts of aerospace, defense, ordinance factories components, and also for industrial applications.
Vacuum oil / gas quenching is playing a significant role in heat treating applications. Now, these vacuum based oil / gas quenching processes have gained large popularity, and important advantages in a large number of heat treating applications.
Vacuum oil quenching technology is environmentally friendly and offers advantages such as:
- Superior control of surface chemistry compared to salt bath or controlled atmosphere processes.
- Ability to harden thick sections and heavy loads in a wide variety of steels.
- Ability to process finished surfaces without decarburization, so parts processed by vacuum oil quenching do not require plating or protective coatings.
- Our vacuum oil quench furnaces can be equipped with an optional gas quench capability.
|Chamber size||100x100x100mm (Width * Height * Depth) The size can be customized|
|Max. temperature||1700℃ (<2hour)|
|Working temperature||800-1600 ℃|
|Temperature controlling||● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.|
● 30 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant.
|Temperature accuracy||±1 ℃|
|Temperature Uniformity||±5℃ over 100 mm @ 1600℃|
±3℃ over 80 mm @ 1600℃
|Heating rate||0-20℃ /min|
|Thermocouple||B type (Pt-Rh to Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube|
|Heating element||U type MoSi2 heating elements|
|Max vacuum||0.007 Pa|
|Furnace Chamber||Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials|
● First layer: 1800℃ ceramic fiber board
● Second layer: 1600℃ ceramic fiber board
● Third layer: 1260℃ ceramic fiber board
|Furnace structure||Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan (water cooling optional)|
(surface temperature below 60℃)
|Furnace door||● Front open to aside, high sealing|
● Power cutting off when furnace door open
|Outer dimension||About 1620x1000x1500mm|
|Working voltage||110V or 220V, 50HZ/60HZ, 1 phases (As per your order)|
|Weight||Net Weight: about 95kgs|
Gross Weight: about 125kgs
|Warranty||● One year limited warranty with lifetime support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)|
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
|Using Attentions||● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10℃ /min.|
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.