Many customers who use vacuum furnace for the first time often ask how to operate the vacuum pump， today we give you a simple tutorial:
High-temperature vacuum furnace vacuum pump operation guide
A: Open the vacuum pump:
- Power on
- Open the pre-stage pump (mechanical pump)
- Open the pre-pumping valve
- Open the sub-valve and diffusion pump to start preheating.
- Pre-stage pump pumping vacuum below 20Pa, close the pre-pumping valve.
- Open the main valve, the diffusion pump starts to pump the gas into the furnace, the mechanical pump pumps the gas into the diffusion pump.
- Reach the set vacuum level, sintering is completed.
B. Close the vacuum pump:
- Close the main valve
- Close the diffusion pump (the pre-stage pump keeps working to heat the diffusion pump, the time is about 1 hour)
- Close the sub-valve
- Close the pre-stage pump (mechanical pump)
The whole vacuum furnace vacuum pump operation is completed.
Vacuum furnaces recommend :
- Vacuum Brazing Furnace
- Vacuum Furnace up to 1700℃
- Vacuum Induction Melting Furnace
- Graphite Vacuum Furnace up to 2200℃
- Vacuum Hot Press Furnace
Follow us on Facebook