Dental Zirconia Blocks, Dental Zirconia Blanks
With high strength, good transparency, and excellent anti-aging properties, BROTHER dental zirconia blocks have a wide range of applicability to make crowns, bridges, inlays, and fixed partial denture plates as dental laboratory materials. Our zirconia blocks have received very good feedback in the American, Asian, and Middle East markets.
Dental zirconia blocks features:
- Good adaptability: suitable for all kinds of professional equipment.
- Good biocompatibility: the cytotoxicity rating is 0
- Strength: strength after sintering > 900MPa
- Multilayer color gradient with natural shade transitions.
- Layer-varied transparency with an anterior translucency for incisors.
- High structure strength to support any bridgework – better with a proper strength gradient to mimic real tooth properties.
- Fracture toughness to resist chipping.
- Full transmittance ≈ 48%
- Impurity content ≤ 500 ppm
- Cubic phase content ≈ 65%
- Color: White, VITA 16 colors
For dental inner crowns, bridges, inlays, and veneers of all-ceramic restorations.
|Model||Suggest sintering temperature||Light transmittance level||Light transmittance||Flexure strength (MPa)|
How to use
After the operation between professional dental restorers, the final restoration was obtained through the steps of scanning→design→turning→sintering→grinding→dyeing.
The dental zirconia blocks sintering curve:
See our Dental Zirconia Sintering Furnace:
- T-Bright Dental Zirconia Sintering Furnace (Lifting type)
- T-Crystal Dental Zirconia Sintering Furnace (Box Type)
Follow us on Facebook