T-Crystal Dental Zirconia Sintering Furnace (Box Type)
This box type dental zirconia sintering furnace adopts high purity polycrystalline mullite fiber as furnace material, which is light in weight, small in volume, and only 1.5 KW in power. It is suitable for small laboratories and even a family working environment.
Dental Zirconia Sintering Furnace Features
- T-Crystal is specially designed for the sintering of small batch samples of zirconia denture crystal, structural ceramics, and polymer ceramics.
- Max temperature: 1700℃
Working temperature: 1600℃
- Automatic program for heating. It’s very convenient for dental crown firing.
- 7 inch HD touch screen, easy to operate, can store 30 different processes, programs.
- The rated power is only 1.5kW, which is suitable for any small lab.
- High speed temperature increasing, 0-40℃/min.
- 4pcs Mosi2 heating elements.
- 1 year warranty.
|Max. temperature||1700 ℃ (<2hour)|
|Temperature controlling||● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.|
● Touch screen panel for Dental Zirconia Sintering Furnace which can store 30pcs different programs
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant.
|Temperature accuracy||± 1℃|
|Temperature Uniformity||± 5℃|
|Heating rate||0-40℃ /min|
|Thermocouple||B type (Pt-Rh to Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube|
|Heating element||U type MoSi2 heating elements|
|Furnace Chamber||Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials|
● First layer: 1800℃ ceramic fiber board
● Second layer: 1600℃ ceramic fiber board
● Third layer: 1260℃ ceramic fiber board
|Furnace structure||Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60℃|
|Outer dimension||About 410X380X610mm|
|Working voltage||220V, 50HZ/60HZ, 1 phases (As per your order)|
|Weight||Net Weight: about 58kgs|
Gross Weight: about 78kgs
|Warranty||● For this Dental Zirconia Sintering Furnace, One year limited warranty with lifetime support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)|
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
|Using Attentions||● Cooling rate of this dental sintering furnace shall also not exceed 10 °C /min.|
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safetycontrols and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normaloccurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
● Refractory door block must be inserted before closing door.
Optional Spares for Box Type Dental Zirconia Sintering Furnace
|1800 type MoSi2 heating elements|
|B type thermocouple|
See our other Dental Furnace:
- How to Extend MoSi2 Heating Elements Life
Follow us on Facebook