BR-12RTF High Temperature Rotary Tube Furnace, 1200℃ Rotating Tube Furnace, 3-7 RPM is designed to heat loose materials for physiochemical processing, and they are classified depending on their heat-exchange method: parallel or opposing gas flow, and their method of energy transfer: direct, indirect or combined.
This rotary tube furnace is designed for continuous materials processing as it applies heat to the sample in thermal control zones (multi zones is also available). it can burn pulverized, solid, gaseous, or liquid fuel into its working section, and then the heating gases created flow towards the sample.
Our rotary tube furnace is mainly used for calcining inorganic compounds with better uniformity, especially excellent for preparing Li-Ion battery cathode materials with a conductive coating, such as LiFePO3, LiMnNiO3, etc in R&D Laboratory.
Rotary Tube Furnace Features
- Max temperature 1200 ℃
- 50 segments programmable and PID auto control
- Heating rate: 0~20 ℃/min
- Temperature accuracy: ±1 ℃
- Upper open furnace cover design for real-time observation of heated materials
- Furnace tilt angle 0 – 30℃ variable, it’s convenient for loading and unloading material
- Tube rotating Speed 3 – 7 RPM variable ( reversible), and there are 3 quartz lifting plates on the inner wall of the tube. When rotating, the material is fully turned over and evenly heated.
- It has safe operation functions such as opening and closing power, over temperature alarm and leakage protection
Ⅰ. Technical Specifications
|Max. temperature||1200℃ (<2 hours)|
|Rotary Tube Furnace Standard Temperature controlling||● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
● 51 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant.
|Optional of Temperature controlling||● Software (Furnace can be operated by PC by installing a control software )
● Touch screen temperature controller
|Temperature accuracy||±1 ℃|
|Heating rate||<20 ℃/min|
|Tube rotating speed||0-7 RPM vailable|
|Furnace tilt angle||0-30°variable|
|Thermocouple||K type (Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube|
|Heating element||Fe-Mo-Cr sprial wire|
|Rotary Tube Furnace Furnace Chamber||Two layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
● First layer: 1430℃ ceramic fiber board
● Second layer: 1260℃ ceramic fiber board
|Furnace structure||Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60 ℃.|
|Vacuum system||● Double stage rotary vane vacuum pump with magnetic valve to prevent the oil absorbed to tube.
● Self-expansion type double silicon ring flange, 304 stainless steel HCP.
● Needle valve + Mechanical vacuum gauge + Discharge valve
|Warranty||● One year limited warranty with lifetime support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
Ⅱ. Application Notes
|Using Attentions||● Cooling rate of this rotary tube furnace shall also not exceed 5℃ /min.
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use.
● The tube furnace is avoid use vacuum above 1500, otherwise the tube will be serious deformation.
Rotary Tube Furnace standard model:
(Thin end dia meter*Heating zone length)
|Thick end diameter||Power||Max working temperature||Thermo
|Tube material||Heating element|
|BR-12NRT-60/300||60x300mm||120mm||3 KW||1100oC||K type||Quartz tube||Fe-Cr-Al-Mo wire|
See our other type of tube furnace:
Follow us on Facebook